WellsFargo is the worst business ever i have ever experienced.The suck big time.

I've paid off my mortgage loan, but they keep charging me interest. The are big fat liar and cheater. I will never do business with them anymore, and i hope everybody stay away from them. I will try to find whatever they can to charge you for whatever fees they can come up with.

They made it difficult for you to close your account, to payoff your loans, coz they just want to make more money from you. The customer service are worst. Rude and not helping, they are driving people crazy.

I wish i never have had done any businesses with them.Go to heeellll WellsFargo!!!

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

THAT'S THE TRUTH WELLS FARGO IS A JOKE AND REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CONSUMERS. THIS IS THE WORST BANK I'VE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE. THE HAVE MADE MY LIFE A LIVING ***!

John Stumpf and Wells Fargo Liars!!! Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more