BEWARE OF WELLS FARGO THEY STOLE MY MOTHER"S MONEY. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CLIENTS AN CUSTOMERS.

Save yourself money and aggravation and invest with another bank. Read the following:

My mother is 96. She had a check sent from Constellation Energy for $290.64. She misplaced the check.

Constellation merged with Wells Fargo. I went to my local Wells Fargo branch and spoke with Rafael Cervantes. He called the main office. They told him to fax a copy of the check, a letter from me, and my power of attorney, and they would replace the check.

They lied not only to me, but to their own employee, Rafael.

In February I received a letter stating American Stock and Transfer was responsible for the check replacement. Once again they lied.

I called them, and they told me I was misled. They found the records of the original check, and said all was transferred to Wells Fargo. He said that they knew this!

They sent me a letter confirming this.

Despite getting an email saying that I would be getting notified regarding my complaint in 10 days, I never did. I called once again and complained, but no one seems to care.

When the check was transferred to Wells Fargo my mother had an investment with them values at tens of thousands of dollars. They were obligated to forward the money to my mother, their client, or at worse send it to unclaimed funds in Maryland. They did neither.

When a company keeps money from a client this is stealing, and Wells Fargo as such are thieves.

I believe my mother is entitled not only to the value of the check, but also all interest she is entitled to. I hope that the complaints I make to various federal agencies penalize Wells Fargo for their illegal conduct.

Tony Raymond

973 Circle Drive

Baltimore, MD 21227

User's recommendation: Avoid this dishonest bank.

Store Location: 582 Frederick Rd, Catonsville, MD 21228