I have banked at Wells Fargo for over 20 years. Why do I need to show my I.D.

if I know the teller and know most of the people at the different locations. I called to speak to the President of Wells Fargo Texas region. A guy named Victor Godinez in CA called me back and said I am not allowed to talk to the President of Wells Fargo Texas region. I asked if he is a messiah??

I am a good customer of Wells Fargo and I can not talk to David Miree or Michelle Lee in the executive office? Are they too good to talk to their customers?

Wow,wait till judgement day I would love to know what they say to God " I worked for Wells Fargo and I do not have to talk to God almighty" What happened to people being equal and not above others? Wait till I run for a public office in Texas,do you think they will talk to me then?

I didn't like: No access to management.

Comments

It’s so they are 100% compliant with the new FDIC laws. Better to check your ID and be sure YOU are the person who gets access to the account.

Even if they know you. And yes they don’t care to speak to some lowbrow simpleton who can’t even use basic common sense. Are YOU the messiah??

What makes YOU think that YOU are so much better then anyone else that you get to {{redacted}} to the president of a company about something they MUST DO!! I guess everything is bigger in Texas including the self entitlement!