Wells Fargo - Same Check # allowed to post twice
On July 1, 2016 I wrote my check for rent check number #1653 for $1519.00, I flew out of town the same day 4th of July trip.I was in a store and trip to make a purchase they told me the card did not work.
I was astonished left the store immediately logged into my back to see the check for $1519.00 was pending twice to my account and the back had the nerve to take money out of my savings to cover the duplicate posted item. I was highly upset, I called them and they said they would put in a dispute about 5 business days. On Tuesday I put in another call when I still saw it was not resolved. Meanwhile the vacation I had been waiting for all year was ruined from the stress and lack of money I had on this trip.
I have so upset with Wellsfargo, I am going to write whoever I need to to make them aware of this.
I am a financial auditor for a 100 billion dollar company, there is no way the same check number should be accepted in a system twice!!!Wells Fargo has serious financial control issues.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of communication
- Holding on phone for 10 min should be able to leave number
- System issues same check number allowed twice
- Internal control weakness duplicate check number
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I wish I had found this site BEFORE we got ripped off by AC. We are staring at a busted $1500 range with no idea when or if we..."
- "Dr. Paul Salinas misdiagnosed my case and elected an aggressive surgery when a radiology report stated surgery wasn't necessary at this time. I was alone in the hospital on strong..."
- "I purchased a Kitchenaid mixer from kohls.com on November 24th. It was advertised as an early Black Friday deal for $224.00, but with the code advertised, the price dropped..."