Frisco, Texas
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

On July 1, 2016 I wrote my check for rent check number #1653 for $1519.00, I flew out of town the same day 4th of July trip.I was in a store and trip to make a purchase they told me the card did not work.

I was astonished left the store immediately logged into my back to see the check for $1519.00 was pending twice to my account and the back had the nerve to take money out of my savings to cover the duplicate posted item. I was highly upset, I called them and they said they would put in a dispute about 5 business days. On Tuesday I put in another call when I still saw it was not resolved. Meanwhile the vacation I had been waiting for all year was ruined from the stress and lack of money I had on this trip.

I have so upset with Wellsfargo, I am going to write whoever I need to to make them aware of this.

I am a financial auditor for a 100 billion dollar company, there is no way the same check number should be accepted in a system twice!!!Wells Fargo has serious financial control issues.

I didn't like: Lack of communication, Holding on phone for 10 min should be able to leave number, System issues same check number allowed twice, Internal control weakness duplicate check number.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Ruined 4th of July trip!!!! Rent check processed twice / $2500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Submit review

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1184664

You would have to be an id1ot to use Wells Fargo. They are part of the problem in america.

to Anonymous Irving, Texas, United States #1186728