Featured Not resolved

On July 1, 2016 I wrote my check for rent check number #1653 for $1519.00, I flew out of town the same day 4th of July trip.I was in a store and trip to make a purchase they told me the card did not work.

I was astonished left the store immediately logged into my back to see the check for $1519.00 was pending twice to my account and the back had the nerve to take money out of my savings to cover the duplicate posted item. I was highly upset, I called them and they said they would put in a dispute about 5 business days. On Tuesday I put in another call when I still saw it was not resolved. Meanwhile the vacation I had been waiting for all year was ruined from the stress and lack of money I had on this trip.

I have so upset with Wellsfargo, I am going to write whoever I need to to make them aware of this.

I am a financial auditor for a 100 billion dollar company, there is no way the same check number should be accepted in a system twice!!!Wells Fargo has serious financial control issues.

This person wrote the review because of "ruined 4th of july trip!!!! rent check processed twice" at Wells Fargo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Wells Fargo to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of communication, holding on phone for 10 min should be able to leave number, system issues same check number allowed twice and internal control weakness duplicate check number. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo and wells fargo banking service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1184664

You would have to be an id1ot to use Wells Fargo. They are part of the problem in america.

to Anonymous Irving, Texas, United States #1186728