Today I went to the bank and they discriminate me they ask me to remove my glasses I been in many Wells Fargo bank and it's the frist time that they ask me to remove my glasses with the experience for sure am closing my account with them ant these is the bank #0065801 05
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..."
- "I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out. The day I tried to access my..."
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."
- "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..."
- "As I make this review I would like to first start off by saying everybody that works there is so is so rude and all they want to do is..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."