Wells Fargo - Review in Banks category from Spring Valley, Nevada

Today I went to the bank and they discriminate me they ask me to remove my glasses I been in many Wells Fargo bank and it's the frist time that they ask me to remove my glasses with the experience for sure am closing my account with them ant these is the bank #0065801 05

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Review category
review #737578

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wells Fargo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 04, 2015 #1074150

I feel your disappointment. My wife just opened an account with WELLS FARGO. I deposit money in her account and am planning to become a joint heir. Tonight I am not only forfeiting that plan but I have already told my wife to shut her account and find another bank (I am the one depositing half of the funds in her account). WELLS FARGO claims department gave us the harassment of a lifetime. Upon hearing my voice talking in the background while failing to solve a simple inquiry my wife has, they insisted (almost forcefully) that my wife identify the voice in the background. My wife told them it's her husband. The employee went further demanding she gave them my name. I asked for what reason and they indicated that it is for the purpose of some recording. WTF!!!!??? After minutes of not addressing my wife's inquiry and deviating to another matter that has nothing to do with the initial reason of why my wife called, my wife hung up the phone. WELLS FARGO in their cruel, unprofessional manner of conducting themselves forget that beyond their individual customers are the families that these customers are also tied to. Absolutely rude and cruel customer service. Tomorrow my wife will end her business of three short months with WELLS FARGO.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wells Fargo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wells Fargo.
Filing a new complaint about