Wells Fargo - Review about Car Refinance from Maple Heights, Ohio

253 of 1117 Wells Fargo reviews

I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY COMPANY THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE GET FURTHER.I RESENTLY APPLIED FOR A REFI ON MY CAR WITH WELLS FARGO AND WAS REFUSED.

AFTER 2 1/2, NO LATE PAYMENTS AND DECENT CREDIT. I ENDED UP GOING TO A COMPANY THAT NEW NOTHING ABOUT ME. AND GOT APPROVED. THIS APPROVAL WAS IMPORTANT TO ME.

I NEEDED THE CAR PAYMENT LOWERED TO PURCHASE MY HOUSE. THEY DIDN'T CARE. IT WASN'T AS IF I WASN'T PAYING MY NOTE. I WANT MY CAR THAT'S WHY I BOUGHT IT.

THE QUESTION IS? WHY DO THEY ALLOW PEOPLE TO GET FINANCED THROUGH THEM IF THEY ARN'T GOING TO HELP THEM? YNLESS THEY EXPECT THE TO FELL. WELL., WELLS FARGO , I DIDN'T FELL.

AND WHAT EVER I WANT IN LIFE, IF I HAVE TO GO THROUGH WELLS FARGO I'LL DO IT WITHOUT THEIR HELP. I HOPE CONSUMERS CAN READ THIS.

NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU GET NEVER EVER GO THROUGH WELLS FARGO.I CAMPAIGN AGAINST THEM.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
253 of 1117 Wells Fargo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 22, 2015 #1023353

Your typing in ALL CAPS really helped make your complaint seem more legitimate. Pay your bills on time. Stop expecting a free ride. Problem solved.

1 2 Reply
jacksondebo2010

Mar 22, 2015 #961953 Maple Heights, Ohio, United States

No thank to wells Fargo, I did get my home and a lower car payment
From 479 to 325, Never will I recommend wells Fargo. I'd rather do without if I had to go through them. Good luck everyone. Rethink wells Fargo..

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.