I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY COMPANY THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE GET FURTHER.I RESENTLY APPLIED FOR A REFI ON MY CAR WITH WELLS FARGO AND WAS REFUSED.

AFTER 2 1/2, NO LATE PAYMENTS AND DECENT CREDIT. I ENDED UP GOING TO A COMPANY THAT NEW NOTHING ABOUT ME. AND GOT APPROVED. THIS APPROVAL WAS IMPORTANT TO ME.

I NEEDED THE CAR PAYMENT LOWERED TO PURCHASE MY HOUSE. THEY DIDN'T CARE. IT WASN'T AS IF I WASN'T PAYING MY NOTE. I WANT MY CAR THAT'S WHY I BOUGHT IT.

THE QUESTION IS? WHY DO THEY ALLOW PEOPLE TO GET FINANCED THROUGH THEM IF THEY ARN'T GOING TO HELP THEM? YNLESS THEY EXPECT THE TO FELL. WELL., WELLS FARGO , I DIDN'T FELL.

AND WHAT EVER I WANT IN LIFE, IF I HAVE TO GO THROUGH WELLS FARGO I'LL DO IT WITHOUT THEIR HELP. I HOPE CONSUMERS CAN READ THIS.

NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU GET NEVER EVER GO THROUGH WELLS FARGO.I CAMPAIGN AGAINST THEM.

Review about: Car Refinance.

2.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wells Fargo Refinance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Submit review

Comments

Your typing in ALL CAPS really helped make your complaint seem more legitimate.Pay your bills on time.

Stop expecting a free ride.Problem solved.

jacksondebo2010

No thank to wells Fargo, I did get my home and a lower car payment

From 479 to 325, Never will I recommend wells Fargo.I'd rather do without if I had to go through them.

Good luck everyone.Rethink wells Fargo..