2200 Harris Ave NE, Palm Bay, FL 32905, USA

I was trying to get a HELOC on my house and the process wasn't moving as expected and when I inquired about it I was told that because some of the information that was put on my original mortgage (which was with Wells Fargo and I still have it) was mistakenly entered and I can get the HELOC process done. One of their executives called me after I complained to the highest level at Wells Fargo and that guy told me that they apologized for that and that they will review everything again to find out how it was possible that I got a mortgage loan back then with all that information mistakenly entered.

Then you start questioning how the underwriting process works in this bank, how the privacy of the customers is protected and secured, how much time they need to find out these issues and so and so and so...At this point I am waiting for them to provide me with a response, after they run my credit, made me prepare all the required paperwork and everything else. This is extremely ridiculous and unprofessional for a banking institution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Reason of review: privacy concern and fraudulent process.

Monetary Loss: $200000.