I paid off my account to Wells Fargo and they have a balance on my account that is something I do not owe.It is suppose to be removed from a department that I can not speak with and I was told three days ago that it was sent over.

As of today 2/13/18 my account is still not at a zero balance. I was told it was sent over to this special department and there was some missing information on the paper work and they had to resubmit it. Again it is not a balance that I owe. I PAID WELLS FARGO THE BALANCE IN FULL 2/9/18 cleared my account.

I can not get a letter showing the account is closed and paid in full until they remove this balance. Again this is an in house problem that they are not taking care of. They just keep giving me a time frame that it will be completed which seems never to happen. I will never deal with Wells Fargo ever again and I will never recommend this scamming company to anyone.

They don’t care about the consumer and they act as if they are above the law.Having a office of the president is a joke!

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.