Houston, Texas

I have been a Wells Fargo customer for 20 years. I have brought my whole family and many friends over the years to this pathetic excuse for a bank.

I reviewed my account on Thursday to make sure my book was matching and it was. I made three purchases with my debit card as debits not credits. When I got home I reviewed online and they were in pending status with $35 left over. We on Friday a charge that I had thought had been canceled with Amazon Prime came through.

Well of course they came and removed the three charges and put the one charge that would take all the money so that when they put the other charges back on they were able to get 3 overdraft fees at $35 each. When I called of course they said it is not a bank error and would not reverse them until the credit for he $107.17 came through. We just purchased a house and I worked my budget up and have been sticking to it just to have them take all this money from me. So over the banks being greedy and Bank of America just got into trouble for this same act of FRAUD as far as I am concerned.

Then when I asked for the supervisors number so that I could put in a complaint of course she disconnected the call. So upset not even funny because I had to cancel doctors apt because of this issue.

Wells Fargo Cons: Corupt, Rude representatives.

Comments

It's not a bank error you did not cancel your amazon prime account and now you expect the bank to fix your problems? Grow up get a refund from amazon then call the bank and have them reimburse the overdraft fee as a merchant error

People its not a *** bank error its a human error. WHY wouldn't you WAIT until you got the credit back from Amazon before make additional purchases.

ANY and I MEAN ANY bank would have done the same thing... PERIOD!!!