52 views
Verified Reviewer

3.7

During this past month I have been having repeated problems logging in to my online account to pay bills. I have made repeated calls to the folks at online banking and have not been able to get anyone to help solve my ongoing problem with logging it.

Basically I have been repeatedly denied access to my account and forced to set up a new log in pass word every time I log in. I need someone to help me determine why I have to repeatedly change my password each time I attempt to log in and more importantly, how to solve this ongoing problem. P.S. Today, 6/7/2020 @ 8:53 a.m I called online banking and was hung up on by one of your representatives who totally ignored the above issues I explained I have been having.

(Again, being forced to reset my password each and every time I go back to log in to use my online banking to pay bills). Can someone please help me fix this problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Online Banking.

Preferred solution: Determine why my password has to be changed every time I go back to log in and fix this!.

Wells Fargo Pros: Great way to pay bills, No customer service.

Comments

#1922519

I have exactly the same problem.

Wells Fargo Reviews