I had a debt discharged.I used the bank 3 years later to cash small checks drawn on their bank.

So when a estate settlement check arrived from family $2500 I sat down with a accounts manager to question my ability to establish new account. She assured me everything was okay. after checking her computer for several minutes. A new account was opened.

The out of state check was deposited. 5 days later the account was blocked and closed. My money is not accessible to me.

The same account manager gave me no information just the 888-231-0757 number for loss prevention.A little consumer research online revealed its number for debt owed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wells fargo checking account from Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments