Wells Fargo, never owned our mortgage, but still claimed to the courts that they were the original owner.

We retained a Licensed Private Investigator who verified that the person who signed the assignment of mortgage, did not work for the bank that assigned mortgage to Wells Fargo, but for the attorney who represented Wells Fargo and continued to make the claim to the courts that Wells Fargo was the original owner.

I filed a complaint with NYS who contacted Wells Fargo directly, Wells Fargo's response stated they were not the owner/investor of my mortgage.

Wells Fargo then sold the mortgage to a investment group who continued the Wells Fargo foreclosure in the courts, also claiming that Wells Fargo was the original owner.

Wells Fargo were not the original owner, either they or their attorney screwed up.

I contacted Wells Fargo and surprisingly I received a rude response from a woman not to contact them again.

As they say see you in court

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Reason of review: Did not accept responsibility.

Wells Fargo Cons: Wells fargo claims and fraud dept.

Comments