I am upset my deposit is being put on hold because they can't make a call to get the funds released ..That is poor customer service and than say it's because of over draft and that is a lie on paper . .if it's been over drafted it's because wells fargo puts holds on funds on money that shouldn't be hold onto ...They have release funds that shouldn't of been released and I have had to file complaints for them to fix it .. My life has been on hold due to injury from a violent person at my work place and I got seriously hurt and my son has been murdered ,so to put a hold on my funds to get a fresh start in my life ,with a check from a insurance company that I have been cashing for five years from chase bank is ridiculous because it's a large amount so call and validate funds ,and have them released ...Do your Job

Location: Milpitas, California

Comments

#1986831

"puts holds on funds on money" No, it's because YOU ARE spending money DO NOT have in your account at the time. Bank101- You can't spend "pending" cash.

You can not spend money until it ACTUALLY posts to your account. Any idiot knows this. It's not that hard.

Once again, until a hold has cleared and the money has posted, you CAN NOT spend it. If you do, you'll rack NSF fees and will eventually have your bank account closed.

Wells Fargo Reviews