Mountain Park, Georgia

My name is Lihwa Chen, Last year I invested $47000 to your bank. My financial advisor is Steve Tuck, my account number is 2214 0163, this September, I sold out my stocks and Steve Tuck move $45173 to money market. He said "money market account don't charge fees, when you going to withdraw money" that mean I will get around $45713 back.

Actually I only got $44697 back. There are $476 short (45713-44697) is that mean money market account charged me $476 ?

On Oct. 22, I called Steve, asked him " how come I only got $44697 back not like you said I shall got around $45173 back ?" He said " I will call you back Monday (Oct. 26)" , He didn't call me Monday, on Oct. 29, I called him again, he said" I working on it", and then until today he didn't give me an explanation.

This investment I lost $ 2302.84 ($47000-$44697=2303).

Wells Fargo bank charged me more money than the money I lost in investment.

It is a very bad experience.

As I know the bank in U.S.A. They don't charg fees when customer withdraw their money from money market account, why your bank did that ?

lihwachen2010@gmail.com

Lihwa Chen

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Account.

Comments

#1072025

Just a piece of advice, I would refrain from putting account numbers of yours out for everyone to see for your own safety and security.