Aptos, California

The terrible knock came yesterday without warning. The Sheriff evicted my family at the direction of Wells Fargo and their attorney. Wells Fargo/Wachovia had roped us into their mortgage modification scam by telling us we had to be behind in payments and to stop paying to qualify. I only stopped paying our mortgage to qualify for assistance when my husband became to ill to work (he needs a kidney transplant due to type one diabetes and is on dialysis, among other diabetes related health problems).

Wells Fargo jerked us around, led us on, then foreclosed and threw us out anyways. I have shown verified assets (enough to pay off the entire loan-not just the present value of the house as of today-in 2013-2015) as well as proof of my steady income. I have given letters from friends and family members who have pledged to sign leases to move in with us to offset costs and raise our income by renting from us.

Please call Wells Fargo Office of Executive Complaints at 515-324-2382, 515-324-5561 or toll free 800-853-8516 x45345 and let them know that using taxpayer money earmarked for mortgage modification to throw out people (including the sick and disabled) who are willing and able to pay is not right and that you wont stand for it! My loan number was 47451810 in Watsonville California and my family would appreciate the support of our fellow pissed off consumers to try and get our foreclosure and eviction rescinded in favor of an affordable payment for 1 year until we can resume our regular payment.

Thank you for reading.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Comments

WellsFargoforeclosure

please contact my attorney at legaljusticenetwork@gmail.com we are suing wells fargo bank.

I also was informed by Wells Fargo to stop paying my mortgage, I was 1 month behind, and was trying to get a modification on an 80/20 loan. WF told me I had to be three months behind in ordder for us to be able to process a modification.

It actually took 5 months for the modification to go thorough, at that time we were getting forclosure notices in the mail, etc. Thank God they finally approved it, or we would have lost our house too. WF are rude, unprofessional company. I will never do business with them again.

Currently I'm trying to get out from under them, but since they hit us with a prepayment penalty on our modication mortgage, no other lender will touch us. They are crooks!

Don't blame Wells Fargo, I've been with Wells for 30 years. No problems at all - Great Bank!

When you vote for Hope and Change you get it! Make your payments people or move out and let someone else move in!

OMG I always thought of Wells Fargo as a credible banking instituion until now...my ex husband took a line of credit out against the house and didn;t make payments. I didn;t get any notice of a loan or default of a loan or anything until I got a lien paper 2 yrs ago.I called and called and they wouldn;t give me any information because I was not on the loan.

They then said don;t worry it's a business loan and they can;t do anything,they just wnt him to pay.Year later another lien notice..I called again. Again no information was given to me. They said yes there is a lien on your property but you are not on the loan so they wouldn;t give me information. Arghhhh He filed a business BK and I thought this was all gone.

June this year I got a foreclosure notice. Again I called and they would not give me information. I went into the branch several times, called a dozen or more and they wouldn;t or "couldn;t" help me. They told me I could make a payment.

I asked house much they said they couldn't tell me. Serously?>???? I have been back and forth with them almost daily and had to get court papers to get a acciunt # and information. Guess what???

The foreclosed on the house for $2,250. Can you beleive it and 2 yrs ago when I started calling it was probably $900 or so and coulds have paid it. My ex has a court date for taking out a loan and not notifying me after papers were filed and a few other carges but in the mean time Wells Fargo is going through with the foreclosure. I had a stroke 2 yrs ago during a surgery leaving my left side paralyzed( yet I drained my savings to stay alive, get help and keep a roof over my kids head) He used it to buy tools for his business.

Their attorneys have told me $7000 to get it out of foreclosure, the Customer Service line told me $3000 and the local branch I went into told me only the $2250. I have asked them to give me a letter stating that if Ipaid the $2000 or the $3000 then my house woulod be out of foreclosure..they told me they don't give these kindof letters.....WHY NOT? I asked.. Company policy...ya, so I can pay the $2000 and $ 3000 and they can still foreclose on my house.

DISHONEST...so as of this minute..I am 45 day into a 90 notice of sale of my house over $2250 that I didn't sign for or know about. They are happy to kick out a single handicapped mom wiuth her 3 kids that they wouldn;t work with or give information to for almost 3 years..SHAMe on you WElls FARGO SHAMe on you!

have you done the forensic investigation on your loan just to see how many entities are in your home loan?

PS I DONT LIVE IN VIRGINIA..I DONT KNOW WHERE TO PUT WHERE YA LIVE FROM IN HERE!! TOGETHER..WELL GET OUR HOMES BACK!!

***! I AM SOO SOO SORRY!

WELLS FARGO IS TRYN TO FORECLOSE ON MY FAMILY AS WELL..THEY HAVE LIED THEIR *** OFF..THEY WONT CALL ME BACK..I GOT TWO LETTERS IN MAIL TODAY SAYING..SORRY WE COULDNT COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING..ECT ECT..BUT IM SUPPOSED TO HAVE A LOAN MODI IN PLACE..I WENT THRO THE WHOLE THING OVER THE PHONE..THEY R ILLEGALLY DOIN THINGS..AND AVOIDING TALKIN TO ME LIKE THE PLAGUE! IM HIRING AN ATTORNEY..IM THINKING ON GETTING THE NEWS AND MEDIA INVOLVED IN THIS..THESE STORIES NEED TO BE HEARD! I AM GOIN TO BE HONEST..IM A BIT BEHIND BUT NOTHING TO FORECLOSE ON..THEY CHANGED A RULE OVERNITE ON ME...THE WHOLE THING IS ***...I HATE THEM!! I POSTED YOUR ISSUE ON FACEBOOK!!

I WANT PPL TO KNOW WHAT CROOKS AND CROOKED BASTARDS THEY ARE!! YOU CAN FRIEND ME N FB: JULIE TEXASGIRL JOHNSON IF YOU WISH!

I WANT TO POST AS MUCH *** AS I CAN ON THEM! TRY AND TAKE CARE,JULIE