Update by user Oct 27

THIS BANK IS SO PATHEDIC .. RIPPED ME OFF PLAYED WITH MY INFO,,, THEN CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AS THEY LEFTED ME IN MINUS THESE SORRY LAMES HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK ME ABOUT A CHECK TO BRING IT TO ZERO,,,IM LAUGHING..

TOLD THEM YOUR NOT GETTING *** FROM ME,, YOUR SO PATHEDIC,,, OMG THESE BANKERS AND ONLINE PEOPLE,, DIDN'T EVEN FINISH HIGH SCHOOL... JERRY KIDS ARE SMARTER THEN WELLS FARGO WORKERS I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Update by user Oct 26

THEY HAVEN'T EVEN CALLED ME,, DID JUST CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND CLOSED DISPUTES WITHOUT REASONING AND WITHOUT CREDIT,, BANKS A RIP OFF AND THEY WON'T PAY MONEY OUT R YOU JOKING THAT WOULD ADMIT GUILT ON THEIR END.

Update by user Oct 15

THEY HAVEN'T DONE NOTHING TO RESOLVE ANYTHING INFACTED 22 MORE PEOPLE R TAKING THEM TO CIVAL COURT THAT THEY DID THE SAME THING TO. . PATHETIC LOSERS THEY ARE

Update by user Oct 15

ISN'T RESOLVED AT SO ALL .. THIS WASN'T RESOLVED

Original review posted by user Oct 13

WELLS FARGO BANK,, INSIDE JOB THIEFS ,, LOSS PERVENTION DEPT.. ARE AT THIER TRICKS AGAIN,, WOW,, DISPUTES,, I'VE TALKED WITH COMPANY'S WHO SENT CREDIT BACK,,, YET DISPUTES STILL OPEN I GET HUNG UP ON BY LOSS PERVENTION DEPT,,, BEFORE I KNOW IT,, LOANS I DIDN'T APPLY FOR R ACCOUNTS I DIDN'T OPEN,,ATM CARD I NEVER KNOW ABOUT NOR GOT..I GET A LETTER OF ALL OF A SUDDEN CLOSER OF ACCOUNT AND MONEY MISSING WITH NO LOGICAL EXPLANATION TO WHAT I KNOW IS THAT TRUTH OF LAST LAWSUIT THEY HAD REALITY SMACKING MY FACE IS HAPPENING AGAIN TO ME...

BUT MY VOICE IS LOUD AND I WON'T WALK AWAY FROM TAKING THIS TO A JUDGE . THE ONES BEHIND THIS IS ONE DEPT .. LOSS PERVENTION DEPT HAS THAT KEY TO TAKING AND DOING ANYTHING THEY WANT.

THEY GET AWAY WITH MILLIONS AND GET OVERLOOKED CUZ THEY WORK IN BANK WELL NOT ANYMORE... I'M THAT ONE PERSON WHO WON'T TAKE THIS FROM THEM WITH ANYTHING BUT TRUTH BEING HEARD AND DEPT GOING DOWN AND BEING KNOWN AS INSIDE JOB BANK ROBBERYS...

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Nightmare.

I didn't like: Incompetant, Rude representatives, But t, No help, Customers service.

Comments