1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

For the past 18 month I’ve been paying extra toward my auto loan. Each and every month I have to call them to ask them to apply the regular amount to the regular loan payment and apply the remainder toward the principal. They continuously make errors and I have to call and argue with them to apply the remainder toward principal. This make ZERO sense to me seeing where I perform this task on a monthly basis and them they tell me I want to apply the entire amount toward principal and a go around in a merry go-round like a child, as if I’ve done something wrong……

What has gotten me to post this note is they have the audacity this month to charge me a $5 late fee because they failed to make the proper transactions in December and February by applying the total amount toward the principal.

I was actually disputing the fact that I want to change the payment to principal(regular payment) and remainder toward principal. The woman @ Wells Fargo continuously told me I’ve instructed them to perform the transactions in this manner yet it was not done…..

This will be my last dealings with Wells Fargo.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: To never do business with Wells Fargo again.

Wells Fargo Cons: Person was basically calling me a lyer.

Comments