5094 Airport Pulling Rd N, Naples, FL 34105, USA

First off, they are paying two people to stand at the door and ask if you need assistance. That should be a big red flag as far as wastefully spending money. Second, "STOP ASKING PERSONAL QUESTIONS TO A PERSON YOU DO NOT KNOW!". That is very rude and unprofessional.

I had stopped in to make an appointment to setup up new accounts in the area and exchange a couple of hundred dollars for small bills. Upon seeing the two people standing there I decided to just get my change. I was informed that they have a $20 limit for non-account holders. Who needs change for a twenty? Then he told me he was going to make an exception. So what he was basically telling me is that there is no rule if the lowest seniority person in the bank can waive it without consult.

I banked with this same branch when I lived in the area before and had similar problems such as; being hailed upon entering the door. The teller line is over thirty feet away. Again this is rude and unprofessional etiquette. Please wait until I am at your teller position to greet me. And, once again, "STOP ASKING PERSONAL QUESTIONS TO A PERSON YOU DO NOT KNOW!". Stop with the "Fake Friendliness". It is rude, unprofessional, and annoying. You don't know me and I don't know you therefor you have no call to ask me what my plans for the weekend are.

I'm sure the employees would be happier too not having to delve into the sordid details of my weekends. How much detail are they looking for? Should I discuss my normal Saturday morning routine of a large cup of coffee, two bran muffins, and a healthy dump?

Short story is I will NEVER, EVER bank with Wells Fargo.

Are they any old-fashioned banks still out there? Ones where I can just go in, stand in line, and tend to my transactions without any hassle?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Customer Care.

• Fake Customer Service

Comments

"having to delve into the sordid " Please do the world a favor and just stay home with your 30 cats and give the rest of us a chance at some kind of joy in life.

This is a dumb as comment. Get over yourself and get a life! Next you are going to be complaining about the hostess at your favorite restaurant !