John Stumpf and Wells Fargo Liars!!!

Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you!I was a Capital One Customer.

I went into Wells Fargo and told Join us. We are the Best. I was promised free checking with no fees. Lie #1.

Claims will be handled fast. Lie #2. No overdraft fees over $100.00 total a month. Lie #3.

I wrote John Stumpf and he never responded. He has never responded to any of my 14 letters. He has one of his professional liars respond. I get responses from His Trained Lair Felicia Smith.

Felicia Smith is the Senior Correspondence Specialist ( Liar and BS artist) for Wells Fargo. Avoid Wells Fargo. If you Google Wells Fargo and the words worst service, you will find that they are considered one of the worst service companies in the United States. Several list include them as the Worst.

Consumer Reports said they are the WORST bank in the Uninted States. I was assured no overdraft fees over $100.00. total per month. I had several hundred Dollars worth a month.

I went into the Frisco, Texas Branch at Preston and Main. I talked to a banker. He was indian or Middle Eastern. He assured me and promised me if I would contact the Wells Fargo customer Service department they would be refunded.

It never happened. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they had the professional liar Felicia Smith respond. Nothing has been resolved. They have refused to do the right thing and refund any overdraft fees.

John Stumpf, Felicia Smith, and the Wells Fargo employees are Liars and basic scam artist! They will lie to your face. They will promise you things and then lie to you! Avoid Wells Fargo, John Stumpf, and Felicia Smith.

Go to any other bank. Wells Fargo has the most dishonest employees and the worst service ever. You write John Stumpf and he could care less. He clearly has no morals.

He'd screw the devil for the right price. Probably let the Devil screw his wife and Kids or the right price! Felicia Smith too!!

Followed by other Wells Fargo Employees.These people are evil!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 07, 2015 #992301 Atlanta, Georgia

My parents had a mortgage with them. They were billed late charges EVERY month. My mom would express mail their payments to avoid the excess charges. They would sit on the payment until it was late. Finally, she sent it certified signature requested. Late fees slowed. Eventually, they paid it off. They refuse to use them for anything.

0 0 Reply
simple girl

Oct 06, 2014 #880899 Wagoner, Oklahoma

I also had problems with Wells Fargo. I have never run across a more foolish bunch of people in my life. Wells Fargo decided to update their computer over an entire weekend without telling anyone they would not have any access to their money for 3 days. i went out of town on that weekend and got stuck in another town for 2 days. These people are crooks, liars, theives and *** artists. dont do any business with Wells Fargo. If u do u will be taking your financial life into your own hands

2 0 Reply

Sep 09, 2012 #539986

Dont spend more that you have and you wont get fee's...

1 4 Reply

May 18, 2014 #816473 Fairbanks, Alaska

How absolutely ridiculous, Lauren! Wells Fargo is the worst offender in unnecessary - and probably illegal - fees. Their employees even set up illegal and unrequested accounts to get more business. John Stumpf is so scared of his own shadow with all the illegal stuff that facility is doing that he has several body guards around him all the time. Wells Fargo abuses both employees and customers. It is one sick pile of corruption.

5 0 Reply

Mar 11 #1125786

Not true. but you must be John Stumpy.

0 1 Reply
Liars, Cheats, Scrum

Aug 10, 2012 #526733

Agree wholeheartedly with this writer and have a great deal of empathy. John Stumpf is such a *** bag that he has to have a bunch of body guards around him all the time. All he cares about is filling his own pockets. He has caused so much grief for so many consumers and employees of Wells. Maybe Obama needs to bail him out again!???

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wells Fargo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wells Fargo.
Filing a new complaint about