Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you!I was a Capital One Customer.
I went into Wells Fargo and told Join us. We are the Best. I was promised free checking with no fees. Lie #1.
Claims will be handled fast. Lie #2. No overdraft fees over $100.00 total a month. Lie #3.
I wrote John Stumpf and he never responded. He has never responded to any of my 14 letters. He has one of his professional liars respond. I get responses from His Trained Lair Felicia Smith.
Felicia Smith is the Senior Correspondence Specialist ( Liar and BS artist) for Wells Fargo. Avoid Wells Fargo. If you Google Wells Fargo and the words worst service, you will find that they are considered one of the worst service companies in the United States. Several list include them as the Worst.
Consumer Reports said they are the WORST bank in the Uninted States. I was assured no overdraft fees over $100.00. total per month. I had several hundred Dollars worth a month.
I went into the Frisco, Texas Branch at Preston and Main. I talked to a banker. He was indian or Middle Eastern. He assured me and promised me if I would contact the Wells Fargo customer Service department they would be refunded.
It never happened. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they had the professional liar Felicia Smith respond. Nothing has been resolved. They have refused to do the right thing and refund any overdraft fees.
John Stumpf, Felicia Smith, and the Wells Fargo employees are Liars and basic scam artist! They will lie to your face. They will promise you things and then lie to you! Avoid Wells Fargo, John Stumpf, and Felicia Smith.
Go to any other bank. Wells Fargo has the most dishonest employees and the worst service ever. You write John Stumpf and he could care less. He clearly has no morals.
He'd screw the devil for the right price. Probably let the Devil screw his wife and Kids or the right price! Felicia Smith too!!
Followed by other Wells Fargo Employees.These people are evil!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got charged a late fee on January 5, 2012 stating that my payment didn't arrive before 5:00 pm on January 5, 2012. So, they charged a late fee of $25.00...."
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "i need to purchase a special usb cable for my rebuilt desktop computer where the motherboards usb headers have only 5 pin male and the components i need to install..."
- "I purchased tickets on this site (vivid Seats) and received downgraded tickets to a section I would have never bought. I tried to call but they only take phone calls..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."