Warner Robins, Georgia

Jay McElrath, 484 Mulberry Street, Macon, Ga. 31201. Is a crook. He took $400.00 from our debit card to do a survey on property we were trying to buy. Survey was never done, because we decided against the property, because of his lies and promises, that never came true until it was to late. Hope you and your family holidays suck! Your the type of person

who makes promises, and can't keep them, so all you people out there beware of the man Jay McElrath, he'll take your money.

Jessie Belcher

turtles-1968@cox.net

pissed customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Debit Card.

Comments

The message above was a complaint filed by a past client of mine when I was an employee of Wells Fargo. I wish to address some inaccuricies with the complaint as well as point out some violations in the Term of Use made by the poster in regards to this post and request that it be either modified and/or removed.

Wells Fargo collected $400 upfront for the cost of an appraisal not a survey.

2. If Mrs. Belcher decided against the property then what exactly was done too late on my part?

The loan process becomes irrelevant if the decision to purchase the property is canceled by the purchaser. Since I had not yet ordered an appraisal I actually saved Mrs. Belcher $400 as this is money she would have spent for an appraisal that would have been of no use to her.

3. What Mrs.

Belcher failed to do after several explainations was contact the department that handles the refund process with the credit/debit cards. The cards numbers initially collected for upfront appraisals at Wells Fargo are not kept on file for protections purposes.

4. So to think that I am a successful mortgage loan officer in the business going on 16 years that "steals" peoples appraisal money to make a living is a falsehood and an insult.

The state of Georgia would not license me if I operated that way nor would I be able to make a living operating that way. I don't think Wells Fargo could operate a successful mortgage operation like that either, nor operate period.

5. Regarding the vicious remarks made at my family that our holidays "suck" is downright repulsive. My wife, and children, both 3 and 6 year old girls at the time, did not deserve to have that wished upon them as they have nothing to do with anything regarding this situation.

I believe both the slander, lies, and the threats made at my family are all a violation of PC's Terms of Use and request that this post be removed immediately. "Ignorance and stupidity have no place together." Jay McElrath

I RECEIVED A CHECK FROM A MEDICAL LAW SUITE. I TO THIS SAY KNOW THIS IS A GOOD CHECK.

WELL THEY WENT THROUGH THE PROCESS OF STARTING ME A NEW CHECKING ACCOUNT WITH THIS CHECK. I ASKED THEM AND THREE OTHER BANKS IF CHECK WAS GOOD (YES I KNOW THEY HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING) ALL SAID YES. BUT THERE WOULD BE A HOLD ON CHECK FOR 4 DAYS WELLS SAID. WELL MAKE LONG SHORT THEY NOT ONLY CLOSED MY INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT.

THEY CLOSED MY JOINT ACCOUNT (THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS NO TIED BETWEEN THE 2 ACCOUNT). CALLED ME FRAUD TO MY HUSBAND AND THE OTHER CUSTOMERS. I GOT A POLICE REPORT TOOK TO THEM.

I COSIGNED ON EX SON IN LAWS CAR LOAN AND OF COURSE WELLS REPOSSESSED THAT CAN I THINK THEY BUT THIS MONEY ON THAT CAR IF THEY DID NOT THAT WAS MONEY DUE TO ME NOT THEM. COULD GO ON FOR DAYS ABOUT THEM.