Franklin Township, New Jersey

I have an account through here from a furniture company. My first experience with trying to pay was terrible.

I called to inquire where my card was and also the bill. It was sent to the wrong address and I was being charged with a late fee. My SS# was also incorrectly entered so I was never able to gain online access. After explaining the problem the late fee was waived and paid over the phone for the next two months.

I went to pay my bill last night but of course I've never received a new billing statement with a new account number and of course customer service was closed. Today I called to get my account number and to pay my bill but ONCE AGAIN I get charged a late fee. Because they waived the first one due to THEIR mistake they could not waive this one. I HAVE never had this many issues before.

I DO NOT pay my bills late. I am looking into getting my balance transferred to a new bank. I wish I had an option as to which bank I would finance my furniture through.

Now I remember why I closed out my checking account a few years ago.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Checking Account.

Reason of review: EVERYTHING !.

Preferred solution: remove the late fee. .

Wells Fargo Cons: Incompetant, Unexplained fees, Unwillingness to help.

Comments

Man you had a clear credit card not linked to your SS# or address. I would have taken full advantage of that. Wells Fargo are idiots!