San Antonio, Texas

I was informed by Wells fargo that I was qualified for refinancing my home that was finance by them ( Wells Fargo). after they requested a home appraisal and send an appraisal person, I was charge for the cost of the appraisal.

I have more than 28% equity on my home, I never was late on my payment as they are taken from my checking account every month, but they refused to refinance, the reason was that, I do not qualified because I Own another home that was free and clear from any mortgage. The truth is that Wells Fargo is a predator of the peoples money, they are after people that can not pay for their loans to take their home from them. I have enough with Wells Fargo, I will close my accounts. Today Iam selling one of my homes so I can pay off Wells Fargo.

If you are interest in buying it; here is the Address. 3406 Maitland San Antonio, Texas 78258. When I sale this home I will pay Wells Fargo in single Dollar bills so these SOBS can expend some time in labor.

I ask every American to close their account with this predator greedy SOBS.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wells Fargo Cons: Poor customer service, Liars and deception.

Comments