In the honorable words of Peter Griffin from Family Guy, I pose this question to you Corporate Executives! You want to know what "grind my gears?" Ding Ding Ding! Pompous agents, grind my gears! I am pretty sure, some of your customers would agree, and by reading through the list of complaints from "pissed consumers", I can see my issue is relatively MINUSCULE!!

It takes a lot to bring me out of character, but this one particular representative was extremely combative, rude and downright unprofessional. Representatives need to be educated on ways to effectively deescalate disagreements, and have more compassion for their customers. I believe in Karma, what you put out in this universe, be it good or bad, will come back to you. No one is exempt!

I understand this is a business, but; to STAY "in business", I suggest, Wells Fargo CEO, make revisions to their hiring practices, and listen to the cries of their customers. Customer Service means a lot to most consumers.

There are plenty other institutions, that will welcome "our" business with open arms. We must be willing to LEAVE.

Wake up people, this is NOT a monopoly here! WE have options.

After having a lengthy conversation with an 'ARROGANT representative", and speaking with my husband, I will be contacting our credit union in the morning, to see what other options we have. The service there is ALWAYS professional, and the workers are extremely courteous and eager to help. More importantly, I don't have to deal with RUDE pompous agents!

I dare not mention the Representative's name, I'm not in the business of getting people FIRED. This is my personal opinion about Wells Fargo, and it is my hope that someone will read my review and forward it to corporate!

Have a great evening folks!

Signed:

Consumer with options :-)

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Customer Care.

Wells Fargo Cons: Customer service.

• customer service person
  • Wells Fargo Bank Consumer
  • banks to avoid
  • Wells Fargo Homeloans

Comments

I had a horrible experience with a man named Martin when I tried to ask about my mortgage. He was down right evil and insisted he be called Marteen not Martin. If you reach him on the phone - Hang Up!