2.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Believe.

Never give up what you Believe is honest and true.

I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth must acknowledged by Wells Fargo. Most stories about Wells Fargo's indiscretions against their clients always has a clause that the client did something wrong as well. Most customers in my situation have defaulted or caused Wells Fargo to believe the customer is at fault. In my case Wells Fargo has no recourse because everything I've published is true.

Don't be afraid, Believe. WFHurtMe.com

Look for the Blu Loony comments on the web, I always have something to say.

This person wrote the review because of "fraud and discrimination" of a product or service from Wells Fargo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraud and discrimination from wells fargo servicing. Author liked the most wells fargo has not caused me any more undue hardship. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments