105 views

Update by user Aug 26, 2019

monetary loss was $15,000. -$20,000.

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2019

After losing my husband to rectal cancer and putting thousands of dollars into fixing our house up to sell, to be able to pay WF what was due them and get back what I put into the repairs so I could have a few dollars to survive on being I am a disabled retired widow and that was the only property in the estate (we lived pay check to pay check as most people do) we had the house on the market and all was going well it was in showing condition and was winterized because of the approaching winter. Then WF sent in a vendor to winterize but they did just the opposite .Water was put back into the pipes then the pipes froze and burst flooding the downstairs.A realtor found the damage when showing the house.

That was back in Jan. of 2019. Since then my contractor has been working on the house .Every pipe had to be replaced which entailed removing walls and ceilings.

The house had to be taken off market because it was not in any condition to show after the water damage.

I had 30 cancellations = 30 potential buyers and then the ones that never got an appointment due to being off market.I asked for more time so the repairs from the water damage could get finished and I could put it back up for sale then we would both be made whole .After 3 investigations they have denied my request for more time to complete the repairs their vendor caused and my only asset to survive my last few years will be sold at a Sheriff sale this Thurs. 8/28/2019 at 10 am leaving me nothing !!!

I believe you are a bunch of thieves I just got the results of the third investigation today 8/26/2019 each investigation was drawn out (your customer care would say it'll take 3 weeks then send another letter it'll take another 3 weeks until you ran my time out right down to the sheriff sale you are so unfair to punish me for something your vendor was to blame for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Customer Care.

Reason of review: no cooperation.

Preferred solution: $15,000.00 money recup and moving cost.

Wells Fargo Cons: Everything and everyone i spoke with.

Comments