Pretoria, Gauteng

HORRIBLE SERVICE- THIS TOO WILL PROBABLY FALL ON DEAF EARS.

CONTACTED THE 1-877-230-8708 PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE ABOUT AN INCIDENT I ENCOUNTERED OVER THE WEEKEND AT THE ATM.

THERE WAS A WOMAN THAT ANSWERED OVER THEIR SPANISH DEPARTMENT BY THE NAME OF CLAUDIA, THE YOUNG LADY WAS NICE BUT PUT ME ON HOLD, WHEN A MAN CAME ON BY THE NAME OF JAVIER ANSWERED AND HAD A DIFFERENT TONE. HE ASKED ABOUT OUR 4 LAST DIGITS AND PRECEDED BY SAYING MY HUSBAND'S LAST 4 DIGITS WERE INCORRECT, WHEN I CHIMED IN HE STATED HE COULD NOT SPEAK TO ME SINCE I WAS NOT ON THE ACCOUNT, (WHICH IS A LIE) BECAUSE I AM.

NEEDLESS TO SAY HE ASKED FOR US TO GO TO THE BRANCH AND TO CALL HIM FROM THERE, LIKE WE CAN JUST GO THERE WITHOUT HAVING ANY INTERRUPTIONS AT WORK. HIS DEMEANOR WAS UNCALLED AND HE WAS JUST FLAT OUT RUDE, WHY ON HEAVENS WOULD YOU PUT A PERSON WITH A LACK OF PERSON SKILLS TO DEAL WITH THE PUBLIC? AFTER IT WAS ALL SAID AND DONE HE STILL HUNG UP ON ME.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW A BEHAVIOR LIKE THIS IS REPRIMANDED, WITH MY ACCOUNT THAT ONLY HAS OVER 40K, I KNOW SMALL AMOUNT BUT STILL?

HIS NAME WAS JAVIER AND HE SAID HIS SUPERVISOR WAS NOT THERE BUT HIS NAME WAS TOM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Customer Care.

Wells Fargo Cons: Horrible customer service.

• Wellsfargo 1-800-230-8708

Comments

So someone followed company policy?

@Anonymous

I actually have but still no help...they keep telling to call this number, that number. ..just a bunch of run arounds

Nothing you write here shows he was rude. I hope you included more details when you contacted Wells Fargo.

@Anonymous

Sorry...I did include it on my original email to them, but forgot to post it here, since I was beyond mad.

The little *** hung up on me twice because he said my last 4 digits of my SSN didnt match their system...wth, Ive only had my account open with them for 16 years!!

@Anonymous

It isn’t Wells Fargo it is a scam number moron.

@Bill

thats the number we were given {{Redacted}}