20-year customer with Wells Fargo they have transferred hundreds of thousands of dollars of my money we have had several mortgages and car loans with the bank never missed a single payment everyone on time.

This Bank lacks the most simplest customer service skills I requested several different options one being a possible personal loan another being a home equity loan I had to go through a 3 to 4 week process with this bank with little or no updating.

Wanting to get a simple personal loan I have several hundred thousand dollars sitting in my checking account only to find out that they would not give me a loan for approximately $50,000.

With gross annual income of 1.8 million dollars I find this to be there shortcoming because what we're going to do now is literally start banking elsewhere.

This is not a bank this is a sham.

Thank you for wasting our time which is valuable to us as much as our money obviously isn't its valuable to you.

We will be closing all Wells Fargo accounts and moving them over to Chase immediately.

And dealing with the loan officers was like dealing with most likely some of the most retarded human beings on the planet.

Thank you for nothing another dissatisfied customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Home Equity Loan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments