1.4

I'm a 15 year plus client. I will be switching my banking services to another bank by the end of this month.

Try to call to get a non authorized payment to be stopped. They wanted me to pay $31 to do so. I explained that my paycheck will be over drawn for this. My paycheck is a day late due to a holiday.

Oh well, you will have a $35 overdraft fee. I had those two options or to call the company I was trying to put a hold on. Oh but wait...it's 7pm on a Sunday and tomorrow is a holiday. I have many issues with WF in the past.

I have always looked past mainly due to not wanting to have to switch over everything. Oh well....

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Customer Care.

Comments

I fail to see how this is a wf issue, they didn’t cause your paycheck to be delayed, they didn’t cause the withdrawal but they provided you with solutions...it’s not their fault you thought they should work for free when the issue wasn’t created by them......truly the me society.....all about you isn’t it

h.kitchener
#1551982

Sounds like you are non-too swift in the financial responsibility arena if a $31 stop payment fee will overdraw your account.

I guess this is the "new 2018" re-established Wells. You're better off shopping around for another bank. Thanks for sharing