1121 Knox Ave, North Augusta, SC 29841

My rent check was processed all the money was in the bank to cover it. WF put their $2.50 ATM fee before my check and returned my check NSF for being short $1.02.

WOW!!! My kids and I are likely now being evicted for $1.02 because there so greedy they had to process that $2.50 ATM fee before my check!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Checking Account.

Reason of review: im homeless now over $1.02.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

So, it's the heartless bank's fault because "YOU" didn't bother to balance your checkbook and know what's in the account before drawing out money much less writing a rent check. To think you claim to be facing eviction over a $1.02 charge that YOU caused.

Get real, grow up and stop blaming others for your mistakes. If your rent check(which is probably late) is only short by the NSF fee, find a way to make that up, get a money order using the rent money that should be in your account and you should be fine. Afterward, if your account is so low, downgrade whatever it is that allows you to post online. All you need to do is talk on the phone.

Then, learn how to balance your books so this doesn't happen again. Thanks for what not to do if you can handle your business post.