Verified Reviewer

11/01/2019

Foziah Alawi

7165105225

Legal plan –Hyatt 920080638 case number 15416743

I had an auto pay set up thru Bank of American which paid my sister mortgage under her husband name Abdul-Aziz for 883.01. This was set up thru an auto pay since 2017.

Abdul-Aziz has passed away and this is why I was helping my sister. I have no interest in this property.

Currently Bank of America has temporally credit my funds for a year. Wells Fargo approved 3 months however what is still owed which is on the principal is about 20,000.

I created an auto pay on when my sister husband passed. I am not currently on the mortgage nor does my sister have access to my banking information

For the first few months everything was fine however when the mortgage increase they spoke with my sister about the increase amount so we can change it however what happen is they created an additional withdrawal in my sisters name who herself is not on the mortgage for it is only under her husband name however she is on the title

The issue now is I want my money back and would like to know who set up the second account on 07/2018 in the name of Faydah Daifallah who is my sister.

The name on the withdrawl has her name spelt wrong which indicates this was not her however they indicate they have a recording that she gave them the information however I cannot hear it nor her. I have filed a police report so I would have privilege to the information. I have spoken with my sister and she assured me that she did not authorized or request the additional transaction. She is not on my bank account and does not have the authority to do so anyway.

I have spoken to Wells Fargo and the rep indicated that my sister agree to open the additional account which is not accurate.

No one has anything to gain by this but Wells Fargo- please help!!!

I need my money back-

Since my account has overdraft protect the additional funds came out of my saving and Wells Fargo is aware of this however they do not want to release it to me even though it is on the principal. This is not money owed to them and trying to blame my sister for this error which at the end of the day it is an error.

Respectfully

Foziah Alawi

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Checking Account.

Comments