Los Angeles, California

After 2 and a half years Well Fargo changed by account so that they could charge me a monthly fee to have it- one I never would have qualified for since the account balance requirement was so high! After a few months of noticing the change I was told I should read my statement becuase they put it in there that they were changing my account.

Then they switched to one I was qualified for but failed to mention that they would now charge for bill pay, so again I called and that was also changed- however they refused to credit any of their charges yet my fiancee began having the same issue and they did credit him all of the fees. Then I was double charged for gas, same amount, same place, same day and they cleared a check that was dated for the following day which was payday and so I then received an overdraft fee- and was told to not give a check till I have the funds to cover it- If I didn't have to wait for a pending credit from double gas charges as well as pending deposit from a wells fargo transfer my account would have been fine! Now i'm just throwing money away to stay with wells fargo and their NEW way of doing business. Rediculous that I have to call monthly to tell them to stop taking my money!

As a single parent their *** fees are my gas money to go to work to make some money for them to take! Done dealing with their nonsense!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Money Transfer.

Comments