I have my mortgage with Wells Fargo. I have my payment paid thru recurring online Bill Pay.

I received a notice 17 days after the fact that my payment was late. Since this is auto drafted thru online banking, how could this happen? I contacted customer service. The representative asked me security questions which I answered but then he wanted to know the answer to a "verbal" security question.

I don't know anything about this, therefore, I didn't have an answer. I kept telling him that I didn't know anything about this. He kept insisting I needed to answer. Bottom line, he would not help me!

He said to go to a branch. This was on a Saturday. it will be very difficult to go to a branch given my life schedule. I feel that this is their error and the rep should have helped me.

Poor customer service. I have a lack of trust going forward with Wells Fargo.

Actually, this is not the first time I have had online payment issue and had to go to a branch to resolve. Seriously considering changing banks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Banking Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wells Fargo Cons: Rude customer service, Customer service, Online banking.

• Bank Error