Extremely poor customer service and support when trying to transfer funds from the estate of the deceased to an external account at a different brokerage. At first they told me they did not have a department to handle this type of request and referrend me to the retail broker at Wells Fargo Advisors.

They didn't have a clue and provided sent me incorrect forms to fill out. Each time I completed the forms, had some notarized as requested, and waiting. After 2 weeks was told that the transfer had failed because I had not submitted the correct forms. I have been trying for 2 months now to make a simple transfer of my entire account in kind from Wells Fargo to Charles Schwab and it keeps getting held up at Wells Fargo.

I am contacting the Securities Regulatory authorities because I see no end to this problem and no credible ability or effort on the part of Wells Fargo to resolve it. Will NEVER put any money in Wells Fargo again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments