Just got an email that we are being charged $12 because someone wrote a back check...not me.So why am I charged AND the person who wrote the bad check?

To add insult to injury I have to pay $3 to find out who wrote the check. I have closed 9 accounts at Wells Fargo. I refused to be nickled and dimed. Most customers don't care.

I am fed up with large corps thinking they can just charge fees for anything. My way of protesting is to close my last account at Wells Fargo.

Does Wells Fargo care.....NO!When I was charged for depositing too much money in one account the manager glibly told me "someone has to pay for the armored car." Gee I thought WF was a "bank." GOOD BYE WF!

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Wells Fargo - Check Deposit Review Wells Fargo "They do not care about the customer or do they follow policy. My husband banks at another bank and every year his mother sends money for our kids for Christmas...." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Chase Bank - Chase Rewards Visa cheats customers out of bonus points Chase Bank "called to inquire about using my points, when I was informed that the offer I received was for 40,000 points..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more