I have been in a continuum of victimization for quite some time. When the perpetrators of my victimization decided to steal at least $40K from me using the same means of undue influence as they have been with my subsequent assaults, I thought that I would finally get justice.

I didn't learn of the theft or how it was accomplished for nearly two months, but as soon as I did, I began trying to take steps to support the allegation to help WF with any investigation. I found out by a video which captured these people talking about stealing my money. I thought this would be an open and shut situation, and certainly I would be covered by Regulation E, or FDIC, or whatever. Nope.

On the contrary, WF should have completed my claim in a maximum of 90 days as is supposedly my rights under RegE, however it has now been 7 long months, and WF keeps giving me the run around. I put the proof into their hands, and they keep saying they need more time and more information. In the meantime, I've not been given any provisional credit, informed of any decisions, and in fact they closed my account and threatened to turn me into a credit reporting agency should I not make an immediate deposit (kind of arrogant, and definitely remarkable considering I've waited all this time for my money and they sure weren't so quick to make their own deposit). Just saying.

It's completely relevant to say that Wells Fargo joined in the conspiracy to victimize me further.

They sure didn't treat me like this when I deposited all that money into their bank. I'm sick of this bs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Checking Account.

Reason of review: Violating my rights outlined by Regulation E, not informing me of any decisions, not completing investigation in timely manner, closing my account pending error resoulution, treating me terribly..

Wells Fargo Pros: Signing up is friendly, Lots of branches.

Wells Fargo Cons: Terrible customer service, Non compliant with bank regulations, Bend the rules, Lie to their customers, Close accounts rather than.

Comments

Crew
#1820261

I understand completely, My elderly mom had over $53k taken from her Wells Fargo savings account at ATM machines. We went to the bank to complain.

on 10/27/17. Adult protective services and police filed and completed a report in Sept 2019. Their findings were inconclusive, no charges , no arrests. They told us to go bank to the bank.

The bank has no record on any missing funds from her a savings, Her customer complaint was not filed by the banker on 10/27/17. today is 2/4/20. Over 2 years of no action or resolution by Wells Fargo bank.

We get lots of letter from different departments and the Case Manager that was assigned in October 2019 to our case , does not return our calls anymore. What a mess.

@Crew

So, who was it, a junkie relative? Dd you press charges against them?

Wells Fargo Reviews