76 views
2.0

I have my account with them for more than 10 years. Two years ago my credit was 760.

Im working and get pay with direct deposit of more than 1,000.00 per week. Two years ago I open an store and doesn't worked. Now I have all my credit cards full and my credit is 640.

I have months paying with my salary everything on time including a loan with wells Fargo of 10,000.00 that I just paid in full without fail one payment.

I went to wellsfargo to borrow 5,000.00 that I need to close the store and they deny because my credit score is low.

1- they know how much I get every week

2- They know how I spend that money

3- I was paying for 2 years a loan to them (482.00) every month and never fail a payment how I can not pay 220.00 for the new loan?

4- now searching I found that they don't make loan to person with a credit score less than 660. Why the banker didn't told me that so my credit score do not be affected.

5- THIS IS NOT A BANK THAT TAKE CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Direct Deposit.

Preferred solution: They must change their policy. And check their customers history. Not see us like a regular person because they have all the information on their hands to make a good decision. .

Wells Fargo Pros: Easy transfer between account.

Wells Fargo Cons: Customer service for personal loans.

Store Location: 3131 W Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale, FL 33009