Plano, Texas

My parents were given shares of Stock from the Company my father worked for annually, as a bonus. When my Mom passed 4/15, I was the Trustee for my parents Trust.

I needed to work with Morgan Stanley, Etrade, a local bank with the IRA, and Wells Fargo Shareowner Services, where these shares of Stock were held. It is now almost 18 months later and this still has not been settled. I've just received my paperwork back for the FOURTH time with more requirements. If you are not a Stock Broker or Attorney, and you expect that one day your son/daughter, whoever will be inheriting your stock, DO NOT use this Company!

I've finished all the other items in the Trust just about exactly a year ago.

But this lingers on! The single most frustrating process I've gone through in my 67 years, and that includes my divorce!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Shareholder Service.

Comments

Running into the same problem. I bought a local bank stock about 20 years ago.

One bank bought another who bought another and I ended up with no gain in the investment and can't sell the stock. I am told one thing, then another, then another.

Now I need to find a medallion holder who wants more information.

I think I will go to the SEC.