I was pre-approved at WellsFargo over a month before I had sales contract on a lake home.I have been with WF for 20 year, a customer with close to an 800 credit score and more than enough money in several accounts to purchase this 2nd home.

I requested a 3 week close at time of preapproval and had ALL my information in..I am now 7 weeks into this loan and I continue to get apologies from every single management person I speak to, but no one is empowered to make things happen.

WellsFargo has too many different departments having to review and approve things but still mistake upon mistake happen than make them go back to review/approve....they keep telling me that I'm a perfect customer it;s just them...I really regret not going to a smaller bank...If I didnt have to double pay for appraisals/title etc, I would rather start all over again than stay here with Wells Fargo.I already checked several different banks to take my business elsewhere...Wells has additional processes no other bank has so be prepared to go through a NIGHTMARE experience dealing with unempowered agents and managers...take my advice...spare yourself...DO NOT use Wells Fargo for Loans!!!

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments