4000 Legacy Dr, Plano, TX 75024
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

If I could no zero stars I would. Do not use this bank.

You will be disappointed. We used the ATM here multiple times and each time there was a problem with our joint account. We deposited CASH to the ATM and and had to submit multiple claims to get our cash accounted for. We deposited an amount over $400 in the form of actual CASH not a check and the ATM printed a receipt that said pending.

We waited two weeks. Of course we submitted another claim. We were given a provisional credit while they "investigated". About a month or two later, we close our joint account (around January 2019).

My SO still had a personal account with them. We are now in April 2019 and my SO's account is charged for CASH that we actually deposited in the ATM at this location. We call Wells Fargo support and they were of no assistance. This was very inconvenient due to traveling at this time.

I am not sure if someone is stealing at this location, but customers shouldn't be charged for those mistakes. We will never, ever bank with Wells Fargo again. A little advice, if your ATMs aren't working correctly or employees are stealing please start your investigation there instead of taking CASH from customers. View your cameras, because I am sure they are outside of the building near the ATM.

If that was done properly, you will see the CASH we deposited. I would not advise anyone to bank with Wells Fargo nor use their ATMs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Atm Machine.

Wells Fargo Cons: Atms stealing money, Customer service blaming customers, Branches not taking responsibility for broken equipment.

Comments