1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

If you dispute transactions you will not receive your money for weeks!I have had nothing but bad experience with this bank.

We received a check from wells Fargo insurance to purchase a new roof on our home. It was written out to us and wells Fargo because they are the ones who our mortgage is through. My wife signed and took to wells to deposit. Teller tells my wife to simply deposit so she does.

That same day I order the roof, Set up workers to come do it and pay only to have the funds reversed because of my wife listening and doing what the teller told her to do. Apparently the mortgage dept was supposed to sign the check too. Listening to a representative of the very bank the check was from bit us in the *** and put us over $6,000 negative. We lost our account and credibility with them over their own Stupid Mistake.

Then we had to do all the work, sign waivers, and start a whole new account that was limited on everything we could do. AND I DID ALL THE WORK. IT TOOK 4 MONTHS TO FIX EVERYTHING! DONT BANK WELLS FARGO!

I cant even get my $60 claim back either??Done

Review about: Wells Fargo Homeowners Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments