Fort Worth, Texas
1.4K views 98 comments

Wells Fargo is deceptive regarding Loan Modification, I applied in Feb 09, I sent all of the information that they requested, paystubs, monthly expenses, hardship letter as they have requested.I call every week to continue getting supposedly the update on my account.

Every week I am told the same we are working on it just keep checking back with us.For the 3 months they were claiming to get an appraisal but when I spoke with the corporate office the appraisal had been completed a month ago and now that it is getting closer to time to actually do something on my account they removed my application totally and told me that I needed to reapply.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wells Fargo Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

know of this Bianca Bryant.She is a selfish and self-centered person.

I feel sorry for the folks who needed help and by sheer dumb luck they were assigned to her to assist.The really unfortunate thing is she was promoted showing clearly that upper management had no clue!

I know of this Bianca Bryant.She is a selfish and self-centered person.

She has no empathy and will do whatever it takes to get ahead in her career. I was informed by another colleague that she used unethical tactics to push people out of the loan modification system just to show good numbers on a jaded report. She spent more time on her Facebook than she did working. I feel sorry for the folks who needed help and by sheer dumb luck they were assigned to her to assist.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #875519

Im ready to pursue a loan modification with WF...is anyone happy with a loan mod or is this a total waste of time?

Lynda

Any complaints against Wells Fargo Mortgage Company Contact Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and file a Complaint. As I read thru most of these complaints they did they same thing to my husband and I. There Number is: (855) 411-2372

SAM
La Vergne, Tennessee, United States #671605

Make your complaints with The US Treasury - Office of Comptroller of Currency. 800-613-6743

jen hamilton

August 2010 I contacted Wells Fargo about my hardship. April 2011 Bianca

Bryant contacted me, stating she would be my direct contact person through

the modification. At that point I had never been late on my mortgage. Bianca

plainly stated, I needed to be delinquent on my mortgage to proceed with the

modification. There for, I didn’t pay May’s payment. June came around, I

told her I could make my payment, she stated to pay what I felt I could

afford to give them an idea of my new payment. I paid only 500.00, again I

paid 500.00 for July and 400 for August. September 2011, I told her I could

make my full payment, she said Quote “ don’t worry about it, we are

working with you “. Then the next day, my local bank called and told me I

was in the paper for foreclosure in Oct. 2011. I was a basket case! I called

Bianca, ask her what was going on? Again, I was told not to worry about it,

she was working with me , but Wells Fargo wouldn’t except any further

payments from me. Also the ones I did make were unapplied on my statements. I

ask her what I needed to pay to reinstate my loan. Bianca plainly stated if I

had that kind of money, I didn’t need to be speaking to her. Then she told

me my case was closed, Wells Fargo would be foreclosing on my home. Then,

Jason Williams called from Wells Fargo Home Preservation/...

Department. I spoke with him for about a month, he felt I should do a short

sale. That was not an option to me, this is my home ! I was never late on my

mortgage until this happened. Then Ashlee Raines from Wells Fargo called me

from Executive Mortgage Specialist, office of the president. Ashlee Raines

suggested I speak with Stacy Vahey, Executive Mortgage Specialist Office of

Executive Complaints. Jan. 2012 Stacy tells me to pay 600.00 a month for a

trial period of three months. If I complied I would get a modification on my

loan. I complied, never missed a payment. April, 2012, Stacy told me they

were going to do the modification/forbearance of 765.55 which would include

escrow for my taxes and insurance for three more months. I complied with

every payment, never being late. My original payment before this started was

774.00, not much help.

Now, Sept. 2012 I am told all the monies I have paid in the last two years

went to Wells Fargo attorney fees, Wells Fargo will do the modification with

a second mortgage for the past due balance of 10,414.89 , escrow overdraft

for 1,428.90 ,recoverable Corporate Advance 6,166.90 ,unpaid late charges of

463.03, other unpaid charges of 125.82, total contractual and other fees and

charges of 137,82, amount due now on my loan 170,204.26.

This has been added to my original balance two years ago of 151,000. Now

instead of owing 151,000, I owe 170,204.26. Making it impossible to stay in

my home.

At this point I don’t know what is going to happen, it hasn’t been a

happy place to be in for the past two years. I am, and always have been

current with my property taxes and my home owners insurance, as well as any

obligations, I will do without to make sure I pay my bills. This incident

doesn’t reflect me as the person I am and it has been very upsetting.

Dawna Walter

Went thru a loan mod in aug 2011, in Feb 20012 was denied, said my lender wasn't Wells Fargo, I had a MBS loan( mortgage backed securities loan, they only service my loan, this means hey get 50.00 a month to service this loan, it is 6.25 interest only, can't refi because I'm under water, and now after 9 months I skipped a payment somewhere, this is insane, can anyone tell where to go? Thanked

to Dawna Walter Dallas, Texas, United States #569718

go to Making home affordable web site .they have numbers for free service with this as well as helping you gte strated .

just dont give up and keep bothering them. they have to do this to help people who are in trouble with their homes . but they will try to make you mad and give up .

no matter what keep all copies .write down everybody you talk to and keep on their as............

Lisa

OMG, the first complaint I read I thought was written by me!Every story contains elements of my own story.

After 20 months I did get a modification but had wracked up $16000 in fees! I believe I only got the modification because Senetor Tierney's(MASS)office got involved and negotiated on my behalf. My mod is now 18 months old and I have recovered emotionally enough to persue the refund of the %16,000.

Write to government officials!They DO get back to you and try to help!Good luck to you all.

Ankhe

I have been trying for over a year to get a modification from wells Fargo.I hired a lawyer and still no results.

Well Fargo needs to be investigated by the federal government. I'm going to keep staying in my house til they force me out.

Ill keep sending papers and play their *** game.My house is upside down.