Auto loan servicing dept. lied about revewing our auto loan in an effort to get caught up after falling behind. While we were waiting for a return call with an answer, they came and repo'd our car. Our first contact was on a Saturday and we were told someone would get back to us the following week. That someone called on Monday or Tuesday and again stated our proposal would be reviewed. No word from Wells Fargo and then our car is taken!

Reps were extremely rude, judgmental and condescending. Words can't describe how dispicable and unethical their actions were.

Exploring some kind of lawsuit even if it is small claims.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

I feel sorry for anyone who deals with Wells Fargo.I can't wait until my auto loan is paid off!

Almost the majority of them are lazy, unprofessional and outright wicked in how they handle matters.

I will NEVER associate with them again after loan is paid and I will let people know how their customer service department/and collections are before anyone thinks of going with this financial institution.

Eventually, people do prevail over such impersonal behavior from them....

Same here and I sent a letter asking for copy of contract as I could not find mine and they never sent it.Never sent date, time and place of sale that is the law here in Texas.

Working on getting my stuff put together for federal court as this is a civil rights violation. Listening to this radio show where this guy talks about how to fight these things in federal court.

It's on a radio network called oraclebroadcasting.com and the guy is on from 10a till noon Central time on Sunday's.He takes calls and helps show you where to research the laws and procedure the federal court follows.