Rec'd calls Mar.26, 2010 /4:15PM AND 4:55PM on my cell phone.

Same day, home phone a call was received at 3:52PM from Wells Fargo Auto. Prior to Mar 26 I have also received numerous calls on both my home and cell phone that are BOTH listed on the Nat'l Do Not Call List. The Wells Fargo Auto Collection Rep. was questioning if I was related to someone with the same last name as myself.

The purpose of their calls, are an attempt to locate this UNKOWN person to collect a bad debt that's owed them. I informed the Rep. that I was on the Nat'l Do Not Call List. She was Unconcerned and Extremely Rude.

NOW BECAUSE OF WELLS FARGO AUTO'S COLLECTION TACTICS, I HAVE OCCURRED CELL PHONE USAGE CHARGES FOR SOMEONE'S LACK OF INCOMPATANCE TO PAY THEIR DEBT. I have never done business with Wells Fargo, Nor will I ever in the future AND I am a responsible person that PAYS MY BILLS ON TIME.

THEY HAVE COST ME MONEY, TIME, AGGRAVATION AND IT'S A NUISANCE THAT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

I finally paid them off and after all the false promises of help. The non stop harrassing calls and lack of communication. AMEN!

I am an attorney in Chicago who has filed a class action against Wells Fargo for calling celluar telephone numbers.

I am investigating such complaints and would be interested in speaking to anybody who recieved calls from Wells Fargo on their cell phone.

You can e-mail me or call me directly at 312.780.7363.

Please note that in some jurisdictions this post is considered advertising.

I over pay my payment every month and get on average 30 calls a day from their auto call centers !I call and they say it's because I over pay !

But still receive the phone calls every day for the last 3 years ! I will be payed off in 2 months !

I bet i get calls until my actual payoff date !I will never use them for an auto loan again !

Inquire on "Cease and Desist", once you mentioned that, collectors by law are required to follow procedures to stop the calls.

When you get bugged by obnoxious collection agents, do this: right after they do their song and dance about the call being monitored for quality assurance, say, "I am also recording this telephone call, and will be recording all calls from now on. Please make a note of it in my file."

That'll do it.