Dallas, Texas

Very rude people and don't know how to handle their job. After ending up with an argument, can you imagine you are a customer and they wouldn't let you finish so I asked to be passed to the supervisor but the guy hanged up on me.

I called again and the next one didn't care to listen. They are just after how they can get your money. They will trick you so that they can make money on you.

I will never ever use their credit card ever again. Don't be fooled by that greedy bank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Customer Care.

Comments

Just got off the phone with Wells Fargo customer service re: Raymour and Flanigan account. The rudest person I have ever dealt with .... argued with me regarding a charge on my account and after being interupted and treated rudely I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told there were 100's of people in the building and he didn't know if he could find one...unbelievable and the supervisor once found was just as rude...stay away from any agreement with Wells Fargo!