Greensboro, North Carolina

I have been a customer of yours since your company acquired Wachovia in Eden NC about 2 years ago. Today, I went to the branch in Eden North Carolina at about 1030am. The branch had about 4 tellers working and there were 2 managers in the office area.

When I sat in the chairs with my wife, there was a woman that got up from her desk grabbed her soda and told me someone would be right with me. She left, and a few minutes later another woman came out of her office a began helping a woman that had already been sitting there. Well there was about 3 total customers in the branch, so I got up and asked the teller if I could get something notarized.

He said it depends on what it is. He took the letter to the manager, whom he said was on a conference call, he came back and said they weren't sure if they could do it, but you need to come back at 2pm to be sure. Well, specifically took the day off to get this done because you are not open on Saturday.

Well I immediately drove to a branch in Greensboro, about 30 miles away, and I was in and out in 5 minutes. Is there something wrong here? You tell me.

Also, before writing this email, I called the branch and asked to speak to the manager. Well, again she was on a conference call, and was told I would get a return call. That was about 2 hours ago and the branch is now closed.

In the past my banks have never had a problem doing this quickly. So why was this not important to provide a service to a customer. I have an auto loan and a checking and a savings account with your company. If this in not important, then fine I can find another bank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Checking Account.

Comments