1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Monday, May 13, 2019

My name is Donna Maria Freeman and I reside at 303 Washington Ave., Sellersville, PA 18960. My account number is**********

We fell behind on our payments to Wells Fargo Mortgage, due to medical issues with my husband and daughter. January 2019, I tried to work things out with the home preservation dept. and after all the paperwork was completed, I was informed that we did not have enough funds each month to go for a repayment plan.

On February 26 of this year, I called the home preservation dept. to make a payment, as they requested I do, and I was told that Wells Fargo would no longer accept payments. I was told we were in Foreclosure. We were one day late. We were served foreclosure papers on March 7, 2019. I received the rejection letter on March 22, 2019

March 25, 2019, I received an email from Mary Garza at the home preservation dept. about reviewing our case. I filled out and sent all information requested. This time I included my daughter's income since she just started receiving her Social Security Disability payments. After many phone calls and adjustments to paperwork, I was informed that we now made too much money to qualify for a repayment plan, and that lawyer fees, filing fees, etc., for the foreclosure filing, would be my responsibility. When I asked how much more that would be, I could not get a straight answer. I received a rejection letter on April 11, 2019

I appealed the decision. I received a letter about the appeal on April 10, 2019 from Mary Garza and a letter from Amy Wachter on April 12. 2019. Again I was rejected.

Around April 15, 2019, I was contacted by Ryan Jones at the customer care and recovery dept. and they took a little over a week to again review our account. April 25, 2019, I received a letter from Ryan Jones, again rejected.

April 16, 2019, I received a letter showing the minimum amount needed to reinstate our mortgage that was good until May 3, 2019, delinquent payments of $9,692.58 with foreclosure fee/cost of $815.00 (Unpaid advance balance ??? ) to total $10,507.58.

The beginning of May, I received a call and email from Daniella Gallegos in the home preservation dept. I was told that she had an underwriter working with her to go over all information from previous reviews. The only question she had was to ensure our pensions were received each month.

On May 13, 2019 I called Daniella Gallegos and yet again we were rejected. The reason being we had too much income for a repayment plan. When I asked why, we would be able to handle a double mortgage payment, one for the current month and one late payment. She told me there was a percentage calculation to determine the payments. When I asked her what that percentage, she couldn’t tell me.

This makes 5 rejections. Only 2 reviews and 1 appeal were initiated by me. The other 2 reviews were initiated from the various departments. This is taking a toll on my stress level and health.

I’ve made many applications for a loan to pay the amount needed to get current and because of our credit score, these too are rejected.

We are senior citizens. My husband is retired National Guard, 21 yrs. of service. With a disabled daughter to care for, we need help. All our medical bills that started this landslide are paid in full.

When I request paying 2 mortgage payments per month, I keep getting told that they are following the securities company guidelines. When I asked who that was, I was told Lehman Bank. When I asked for a phone number, address, anything, I was told they had no information. I looked up Lehman Bank online and found out they were bankrupt. The conference papers I received for a meeting on August 19, 2019 has the plaintiff as U.S. Bank National Association. I keep getting the runaround. No one knows anything but are quick to hand out rejections and force a short sale on us. We have no intention of selling or moving. We have lived in this house since August 1986. It’s our home and a place to hand down to our kids and grandkids.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Reason of review: continuing mortgage issues.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: get a repayment plan.

Comments

Same sorry Customer service I received. Months to make a decision.

Finally, asked for a short sale. Two weeks later said they did not have enough time and I had to call off potential purchasers as they were foreclosing. No help from Fannie the owner of the loan.

Jonathan Katz is a liar. Do not deal with him or Amt Wachter his supervisor.