Austin, Texas
1.3

Steps I took:

1. Apply for Incentivized (0% Interest for 18 months on a Balance Transfer) Credit Card

2. Request $10K Balance Transfer from existing, non-Wells Fargo Credit Card

3. Await response

Steps Wells Fargo took:

1. Approved my application

2. Transferred 9K to Incentivized Credit Card (Charged Transfer Fee). **The new Credit Card has a max credit line of 15K**

3. Transferred 1K to existing WF Credit Card (Charged Transfer Fee) without my acknowledgement, request, suggestion

4. Did not notify me of any decision that relates to #2 or #3

More steps I took after seeing a new balance on my old card:

1. 10/20: I called Wells Fargo Customer Service (Spoke with Edda)

2. 10/22: Spoke with Wells Fargo Credit Card Executive Office (Claudia assigned as Case Manager). ***Case #4479093***.

a) I requested the balance incorrectly transferred to my existing card (1K) be moved to my new card.

b) Claudia refused this request, but stated they would instead waive the Balance Transfer Fee.

c) I explained that this was not what I wanted. I restated my request to have the Incorrectly Transferred Balance moved to my new Credit Card and have the existing Credit Card Cancelled.

i) Claudia again refused to rectify the Incorrectly Transferred Balance and instead processed a Lost/Stolen Card Request on the Credit Card I asked to have Cancelled.

d) Claudia assured me of a 4-5 business day resolution/callback to this issue

3. 11/5 (Today): Being assured a 4-5 business day resolution/callback and not receiving one (now 10th business days), I contacted the Credit Card Executive Office and spoke with Sandra Uringa (sp?). Sandra mentioned that Claudia was out of the office today (11/5), but provided me with notes and no suitable resolution to my case. Basically the same story Claudia provided 10 days prior...

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Credit Card.

Comments