Lakewood, Colorado

Because of financial hardship, six months ago I entered into a temporary forbearance agreement. I was told that "no late fees will be assessed during these six months." NOT TRUE.

They are assessed and they try to collect them after you make your final payment. The six months of late fees ended up costing me more than if I just sucked it up and paid the late fee for a couple of months.

My payment is due on the 1st of the month and they called me on the 2nd, 3rd, and the 7th of this month to "remind me of my payment" and of the late fees.

Comments

We have an attorney within our legal network that has sued Wells Fargo for the last 20 years ~ very successful practice. If you apply pressure to Wells Fargo via litigation threats or immenent BK threats, you will acheive loan modification results.

We have completed many successful loan mod cases with ASC / Wells Fargo. Feel free to call 877.297.7011 for more info or visit www.FreshStart-LegalNetwork.com