I visted the branch in union city , i made a mistake called customer service but they kept me on hold for to long so decided to go bank immediately. I talked to teller she nicely said we cant help you but the banking service can resolve your issue.

I talk to Luisana Delgado not nice at all she said i not sure if i can help.

I explained to her i need her to resolve my issue. I was aware of the mistake but maybe she was able to awaive the fee . So she called zelle the transfer money app explained to them they put her on hold waiting more than 20 mins i tolde her i needed go back to work to pleaae expedite tge process . She never said sorry for tge delay or let me talk to my manager maybe he can help us.

She was rude to said the online banking is for people who knows what they are dojng. Seriously she has the nerd to offend me. I calm myself not to say nothing rude . I said make the mistake please HELP FIX.

She started typing and not apologize for how long they were taking till i asked to speak to manager. There when Raymond Batista came and explained situation he resolved right away. He was very kind and professional. Luisana Delgado need to be retrained she was not only rude butt unprofessional.

I hardly go to bank but to ger a bad service from a banker like Luisana better off doing everything online.

Thank you Mr Batista for assisting me immediately and fixing my issue rigth away. The teller forgot her name she was very professional and helpful as well

Comments