I had my account for over 7 years. In May I was victim of a credit card fraud.

my card info was used for multiple transactions in gas stations. WF recognized the fraud and replaced my card. I possessed the new card for 3 weeks and never used the card because I was afraid WF does not protect me well from frauds. I only activated because wanted to follow up with the reinbursement of my money.

less than 3 weeks later the same thing happened with the same merchandisers. for 3-4 days my card info was being used in the same gas stations exactly as the previous month. I never took my card out of my house! never used it for any type of transaction!.

the only people who knew my card info was me and WF. so I am sure some WF employee is involved.

I did the police report, also cancelled my account immediately and because now I'm not a customer and because the same thing happened twice they did not reimbursed the money this time so I had to pay$ 535 that I did not spend. WF is careless about protecting your credit card and staff is involved in the frauds

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Account.

Reason of review: credit card fraud .

Wells Fargo Cons: Fraud investigation department is useless.

Comments